The “On the Move” campaign is to reinforce the value of Berkeley Lab team science by bringing world-class science and technology programs together to enhance research collaboration, enabling outstanding operations, and contributing to the Lab’s strategic research plan.
- Align to LBNL Scientific Mission – Strive to design moves that foster a collaborative work environment of creativity and innovation to best support the scientific mission.
- Integrate by Design – Programs and operations tightly coordinate the right resources and expertise to successfully and most efficiently support the mission.
- Communicate effectively – Clear and timely delivery of information to all stakeholders as they need to know.
- Shared Accountability – Programs and operations act upon decisions within the guidelines of the governance matrix to ensure the success of each move.
- Consistency – Consistently deliver move services across the organization on time and within budget